Thursday, June 07, 2012

Yorkdale Station

Yorkdale Station by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on July 4th]

Daddy promised me that the next subway station would be something of a surprise, so I was intrigued.

Getting there was pretty difficult - even though we could see Yorkdale mall from Wilson Station, we had to really go out of our way to get there. We had to walk several blocks west to Dufferin, cross under the 401, and then head into the mall. It was goofy.

The mall itself was cool - Daddy and I made a beeline through the throngs of people for the food court, where a Dairy Queen was calling my name! Unfortunately, the food court was completely closed off for renovations! What a disappointment!

Daddy and I found a small convenience store (in the mall) right by the Yorkdale subway entrance, and got frozen treats.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!