Saturday, July 28, 2012

Flash Mob

A Snack on the Grass 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 5th]

Today was my last day of day camp... and we commemorated the event in a pretty odd way. Someone somewhere planned that we'd take part in a massive Flash Mob (!) down at Nathan Phillips Square.

So... we all loaded onto the bus, drove down to Nathan Phillips Square, waited around for a while, and then danced in a large group when told to. I don't really know why or how or what it was about, but I had a good time.

At the end of the day we were all gonna go to the pool, but we took so long downtown that we ran out of time. So we had a water balloon fight on the grass instead. No complaints here!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!