Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Hitting the Bricks

Bunny Drawing by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

First thing that happened this morning was the arrival of several large deliveries of bricks, courtesy Gammy and Grandpa. We all unloaded the bricks and started a new retaining wall around the house to house a new garden.

While I rode my bike all over the street, everyone literally and proverbially hit the bricks and started building that wall! Bless Daddy's heart... he went back-and-forth from watching the Olympics to trying to chisel one single brick in half.

I was so proud of him when after what felt like an eternity, he was successful - unlike Canada's women's soccer team!

We all celebrated by not making dinner, and enjoying a huge takeout meal for all of us.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!