Friday, July 27, 2012

Let's Play Ball

Windy Pier by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 4th]

Today was a pretty big day - at day camp, my friends and I were shipped off to the baseball game! Pretty awesome! We all brought our own lunches, and had pretty good seats. I watched the game on the giant television screen, and pointed out all of the Home Hardware ads my Daddy's company made.

The game itself was fine - my Daddy was worried I might be a little bit bored, but we all loved doing the wave. I have no idea who was playing or what the score was, but it was just cool to be there.

Our bus driver was two hours late picking us up, which really made our camp counsellors angry. However, Amelia and I watched a snail on the sidewalk in front of the Rogers Centre for two hours, so we had a GREAT time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!