Sunday, July 29, 2012

Marsh / Desert / Olympics

Badlands Triumph by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 5th]

We were all up pretty early today, so that we could hit he road for an awesome hike. I located a marsh that looked interesting as our destination of choice. It took us a few hours to get out there, but once we did I was happy to have a picnic lunch.

There actually weren't many good trails at the marsh, so we didn't walk much. We did manage to slowly drive back home (Daddy actually let Mommy drive while he slept)... we stopped at the badlands on the way. I had a lot of fun climbing the hills.

We stopped for popsicles on the way home, which was a relief because it was so hot and sunny today! Then it was home to watch more of the Summer Olympics in London. Fascinating stuff! We loved the opening ceremonies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!