Thursday, August 02, 2012

Minigolf

Freezies by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 7th]

Today was a pretty fun day at camp... we all loaded into a bus and drove out to a cool glow-in-the-dark minigolf establishment! We had a great, rowdy, noisy time. You kinda had to be there... a bunch of kids, running around in the dark swinging small clubs around.

We had our lunch, and then took the bus aaallll the way back to camp. It was such a nice day that our counsellors took us for a lengthy hike in Taylor Creek Park. I'm there frequently, so it's no big deal. But I still had a great time.

After we got home - more Olympics! I told Daddy that I've picked my favourite sport - either swimming or cycling. Anyone who has seen me ride my bike knows why this is funny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!