Monday, August 06, 2012

Rainy Beach

Rainy Beach by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 9th]

Today was kinda cool - yesterday I said I wanted to go on another epic walk with Daddy, and even though the rain was pouring down, Daddy kept his promise and took me for a walk along the boardwalk!

We had a great time - throwing rocks in the water, running in the mud, getting soaked, and checking out the beach. Once we had enough, we walked back to the car along Queen Street. I got a hot chocolate, even tough it's the middle of summer!

...which we remembered once the sun came out and the rain went away. It got so hot, so fast!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!