Thursday, August 09, 2012

Splash Pads along the Beach

Rings by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 12th]

So as a nice treat today, Mommy decided to take me down to the boardwalk for a lovely walk and a picnic on the beach! What a super idea... I was so happy, and we had so much fun. Lunch was great!

We found a splash pad to play at, which was great... and then we went for a walk, and found a playground to play at, which was great. Believe it not, before we went home, we even went back to the splash pad!

The two of us took a walk around Queen East, and I FINALLY found a copy of that new Ivy & Bean softcover I've been waiting for.


6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you. It was was very helpful.happy wheels | friv4school | happy wheels

5:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never found any interesting article like yours. It is a wonderful value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, it might be much more helpful than ever before Obat mengecilkan Pipi Tembem

11:05 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Really make an impression the way Ilinktours.com. Supportive staff all ways Makkah to Madinah, Nice accommodation during the hajj, although I was not feeling well, terrible fever, but I Link Tours staff cares me a lot, very supportive staff.. Thanks private hajj package

7:19 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This post make me happy a very informative and on topic.
Hajj Packages 2017

6:31 AM

 
Blogger CGI Flythrough said...

Thanks for helpful article!

7:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly establish a connection the way Ilinktours.com. Steady staff all ways Makkah to Madinah, Nice convenience during the hajj, in spite of the fact that I was not inclination well, horrible fever, yet I Link Tours staff cares me a great deal, strong staff.....
city siege

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!