Sunday, August 05, 2012

Stood Up at the Splash Pad

From Above by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 9th]

Mommy and I waited in frustration for Daddy to get out of bed... we gave up and decided to go to a movie, but then my friend Amelia called and asked me to go to the Splash pad. So... we decided to do that instead.

We walked over to the splash pad, and I had a lot of fun - it was hot out, so being in the water was great. I made friends with a bunch of the kids.

Unfortunately, my friend Amelia was a bit of a no-show, but I'm not too bent out of shape about it. I know how it is... sometimes a kid calls you up, wants to hang out, and forgot to check with their parents if there were pre-existing plans. I've been there, sister.

Daddy took Mommy and I to the mall afterward.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!