Friday, August 03, 2012

The Swimming Jawa

Dennis on the Dunes by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 8th]

So here's an interesting thing that happened at camp today... it was Hallowe'en day! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love Hallowe'en. My family and I thought about putting together a new costume, but in the end we decided to drag out last year's Jawa costume, since it;s so awesome.

I barged into camp wearing my costume yelling "I'm A JAWA FROM STAR WARS!" to anyone who would listen. Mommy suggested I give it a bit of a rest. Whatever, I was enthusiastic and knew my outfit was amazing.

We got to do some trick or treating and Hallowe'en themed stuff, and then we went swimming. Obviously, I did not go swimming wearing my battery-powered electrical light-up Jawa eyes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!