Saturday, August 04, 2012

Tie Dye

With Gammy's friends by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 8th]

So this morning Mommy and I were on our way to day camp, when suddenly we remembered that it was tie-dye day. I was supposed to bring a white shirt to camp! And I didn't have one! In a pinch, Mommy and I grabbed the first one we could find around the house, which was Daddy's favourite white T-Shirt from Old Navy. I guess it's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.

I had a good time dying the shirt, but the funniest part was this one other kid who totally forgot to bring a shirt. Instead, he took off his socks and tie dyed those. I think that shows some serious ingenuity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!