Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back to Camp

Unicorn Makeup 2 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy on August 7th]

Mommy and I were gonna have a plain old summer Monday morning, but then suddenly we got a call from day camp - they had a space open, and wanted to know if I wanted to attend again. I was all over that! Just when I thought I was all done!

Once I got there, I got right into things - we started making dream catchers, so that was neat. I was just happy to be in Kano's group. He is the funniest guy ever.

The rest of the day was nice and normal - I watched more Olympic gymnastics at the end of the day. That stuff is crazy.


3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Its really good information, i like your blog post. Thanks for sharing
happywheels , happy wheels , happywheel

9:40 PM

 
Blogger alnabui said...

Just wanted to say that I read your blog quite frequently and I’m always amazed at some of the stuff people post here. But keep up the good work, it’s always interesting. See ya,
Visit to play: Agario est un jeu affronte des milliers de concurrents. agario - agar io est un jeu affronte des milliers de concurrents. agar - agar.io - agario jeu - agario - agar - agar.io - agar io - agario jeu

3:55 AM

 
Blogger alicetaylor123 said...

Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results.

lennyfacetext.com

11:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!