Sunday, January 22, 2006

A New Friend


[As transcribed by Daddy]


Check out the photo above - that's Corrin Elizabeth MacDermott, born Jan 10,2006 - 8 lb & 9oz. My folks went to her baby shower a few weeks back, remember? Congrats to Arlynn and Jason! Isn't Corrin cute?!

So, the first night on the new snoozing regimen was a complete success, despite it being chilly in my bedroom. Today I took my naps completely on schedule, and even found time to go shopping with Mommy and Daddy at the mall.

After dancing with Daddy, it was time for bed around 8:00pm again - I put up even less of a fuss than I did last night. The only major drawback is that Mommy simply isn't used to not having me lying next to her at night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!