Thursday, July 19, 2007

Two Years Old!


[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up singing Happy Birthday songs to myself. That oughtta tell you how hyped I was for today's birthday festivities! Mommy and I went out for lunch and to buy flowers this afternoon, then came home and had a nap. I woke up in a foul mood - but managed to speak with my American Grandparents on the phone and even sang 'Happy Birthday' to Papa!

Mommy put on one heck of a great birthday party for me this evening, even though it started raining and we had to movie it inside. The MacDermots (Jay, Arlynn, and Corrin), Leslie, The Jays (Julie, Sarah, Steve, and James), Cool Uncle Gareth, my folks, Gammy and Grandpa, and the Johnsons (Lucie and Richard - whose attendance I insisted upon, as you'll recall) all showed up and much pizza and lemonade was consumed by all.

I got lots of great presents (books, toys, musical instruments, learning stuff, art stuff, and a tricycle) and was really excited - but as the evening wore on, I crashed pretty hard. What a fun evening, though! Thanks to all for attending and helping to make the day so special.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!