Sunday, September 23, 2007

Rude Awakening

[As transcribed by Daddy]


The day started off with cereal and Saturday morning cartoons, followed by a trip to the Chiropractor to get Mommy's back fixed. So far so good. After lunch (I had a hankering for egg salad, so Mommy appeased me) I went for a walk to buy a lollipop with Daddy, where we ran into our friend Samantha (my best friend, I told her), who came over for a quick visit to pick up some old baby stuff of mine that I didn't need anymore. While she was over, I had a nap.

Daddy woke me early from my nap a few hours later so that we could go and visit our friends Joanna and Rob (I was at their wedding a year ago) who are visiting from a place called 'Shampton' in England. My tiredness caught up with me, and I really started acting up. We moved from the restaurant to the beach, where I rolled around in the sand, hurt my foot, and dug for treasure.

After we bid adieu to Joanna and Rob, I threw a super-tantrum when we didn't go to Starbucks (my folks owe me a trip there tomorrow). Quite the dramatic evening.

Listening to: Joe Jackson - Look Sharp!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!