Saturday, October 13, 2007

Gender Stereotypes

[As transcribed by Daddy]


No visit with Julie & Sarah's today - I have a cold still. Mommy and I managed to sneak in a few walks around the block before one of her crazy psycho killer migraines crept up and attacked. It didn't help that all I wanted to do was run and play and scream right in her ear.

Luckily for us, Daddy came home early from work, seeing as how he has a cold, too. Unlucky for him... Mommy couldn't take care of him, and he had to take care of us. First thing the two of us did (while Mommy recovered) was grab our money-stuffed Nintendo Wii and finally took it to get repaired. Then he took me to the toy store! We had a good time - I got some plastic food for my little kitchen... and Daddy felt kinda guilty about playing up to gender stereotypes, so he also bought me a dumptruck. We both did a lot of sneezing.

We joined Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee for dinner, and late at night I rolled out of bed and fell asleep on my bedroom floor.

Listening to: Radiohead - In Rainbows


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!