Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Free of Fois Gras

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was to come home today, so Mommy and I (well, more Mommy than me) spent the morning cleaning up the apartment for his arrival. After a nice quick n' easy lunch, Grandpa and Mommy and I drove to the airport (following the #3s) to the correct terminal to pick up Daddy from France. I said I didn't want to hug him when he arrived, but... once I saw him, I couldn't help myself.

Grandpa and Mommy and I drove Daddy and his friend Paul home. I liked Paul, and had many questions and observations for him. Once Paul was home and we were all back safe and sound (from the surprise thunderstorm and hailstorm - see photo), Daddy gave me some cool presents - an Octopus from la Musée Océanographique de Monaco and a Barbapapa doll (not to mention cool stuff for everyone else, too).

Mommy accidentally threw her cell phone in the wash (coincidentally almost a year to the day after Daddy lost his), so we had a quick light dinner free of fois gras or cow face or frog legs or escargots, and went to the mall. Mommy got a new phone, and then she and Daddy had dentist appointments. I was kinda interested, so I sort of sat in on Mommy's appointment, and even got to rise on the cool chair!

Are we ever happy Daddy is home... and boy oh boy, is Daddy ever happy to be home!

Listening to: N*E*R*D - Seeing Sounds


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!