Monday, November 03, 2008

Seaton Trail IV

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Either I've been sneaking loads of Hallowe'en candy or someone's been filling me with coffee, because I was totally AMPED this morning and practically danced on Daddy's sleeping body in order to wake him up. I didn't let up just there, either... as Mommy and Daddy and I did the grocery shopping I was pretty crazed, and through lunch back at home I was kinda wacky.

We drove back out to the Seaton Trail in hopes that I would snooze, but no luck - we arrived and I was cranky, crabby, and tired. We changed things up and took a different route (connecting yesterday's trek to our original Seaton Outing with Leslie from several months ago), and then went for a drive around the greater Toronto area in order to get me to snooze.

Once we got home, I was still a little spastic. Daddy and I played some video games and I played with a lot of my toys in the living room. I wasn't really into dinner and just kept asking for candy... Mommy tried putting me to bed a bit early, but I just kinda laid there awake.

Listening to: Electric Six - Flashy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!