Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day Three

x

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy is almost finished the (now a month late) blog re-design. Honest!

Mommy likes it that I'm at day camp this week, because it gives her a lot of free time. However, coming to pick me up and then walk home with me has become her favourite part of the day, because I tell her all about my time at camp, and how we played and sang songs and stuff. I was a really well-behaved little kid today - the only issue I had was when I didn't want to go to bed.

In the afternoon, I helped Mommy pick some vegetables from our garden outside and helped her make a special pizza crust. I did some pretty cool artwork, and stood back while Mommy completely cleaned, tidied, and re-arranged her bedroom (including FINALLY putting the door in the doorframe).

I was gonna stay up and watch a TV show with Daddy after he bought the new Playstation 3 online, but it wasn't on. He and I formed a new secret society (The Secret Society of JBGFEs) - but I don't want anyone to know about it, so shhh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!