Sunday, August 02, 2009

JBGFE No. 12

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was all about playing with Annabell today - she came with Mommy and Daddy and I to the grocery store, and rode along with me in the shopping cart. While we waited for Mommy at the butcher, I told Annabell the story of Little Red Riding Hood, which she really enjoyed!

We all had leftover pizza for lunch, and then we loaded up into the car (Basil in the trunk) and drove out to York Regional Forest for a post-rainstorm weekend hike (Annabell and Cinnamon Bunny waited in the car). We had a great time - we told stories, drew arrows in the dirt, played in a grasshopper-infested field, and called ourselves JBGFEs (a term of endearment that goes back). I was "JBGFE No. 12."

We all came home and had a nice evening - I played on my swing a lot, and hung out with Daddy - we watched television and took turns making funny noises. It's one of the things JBGFEs do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!