Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Library Card

Canada Day Sparklers 5 by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had breakfast outside today (Mommy made some delicious coffee muffins), and then we took the bus over to the library by the farmer's market. I had Cinnamon Bunny and my American Girl Doll (Buttercup) along in the stroller... all of the staff thought that I was particularly adorable, especially when I told them their names.

Amazingly, I vividly remembered the library (and was able to explain it to Mommy in great detail in advance of arriving) despite only having been there one time, when I was barely three years old). I had a great time - I got my very first library card and six library books. After that, we hit up the farmer's market... mental note: Never let me bring a stroller with two dolls in it to the farmer's market again.

Anyway, in the afternoon I helped Mommy prime and paint some of the patio furniture. Pretty soon, it'll be time to prime and paint the TARDIS!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!